The health of our customers, community and partners is always our top priority, we have put measures in place to keep everyone safe.
What we ask of you:
- You must be double vaccinated to tour with us. This is not only so our business can operate but it also a requirement of all the venues we will visit on your tour. Until the regulation changes, from 22.10.21 Double Vaccination is a requirement by the Government.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend our tour. Please notify us by phone even if it is last minute. As per the Government guidelines if you have any symptoms of covid 19 you muts stay home and get tested. Please visit the link below for more information.
- Please scan the QR code for our tour bus, you will find a QR code on the back of every seat to ensure you can scan safely seated. You will also be required to sign in at every venue you visit on our tour. If you require the paper sign in sheet please request it from your tour driver.
- For as long as it is mandatory, please wear a face mask as per the requirements. Please remember often a face mask is still required on a bus even when restrictions ease indoors and outdoors.
- We ask that you please bring a face mask with you.
- Please hand sanitise your hands each time you board and leave the bus. We also ask you to hand sanitise at the venues as per their requirements and we recommend hand washing at the venues, as hand washing is still the most effective way to stop the spread of covid19.
- Please adhere by social distancing as per the DDHS guidelines for more information visit the link below
What you should expect from us
- We have a COVID Safe plan in place and is reviewed regularly
- We will supply ease of access QR codes on the backs of seats, we will assist you if you require help scanning the QR code. We also have a manual sign in sheet if you require. As per our Covid Safe Plan we will keep your details as a record.
- The vehicle will be cleaned and sanitised prior to your tour. High traffic touch points will be cleaned and sanitised at least twice throughout your tour.
- We will provide disposable masks if you require a new mask
- We will keep up to date with the guidelines from DHHS and operate accordingly- at times this may result in reduced capacity and we will offer you a full refund in this circumstance.
- Our drivers are double vaccinated as per the DHHS requirements.
We really appreciate you taking the time to read our covid terms & conditions, it is in everyones best interest to abide by the guidelines provided by the DHHS to keep everybody safe and continuing to open up Victoria.
If you require any more information please visit the DHHS website
or feel free to contact us 0431655635